ExO Works is a consulting business whose mission is to facilitate the global transformation of business. Our 10 week Sprint solutions have helped some of the world’s leading corporations accelerate their transformation process as they prepare themselves for the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Our clients include P&G, Visa, HP and Rassini, as well as other leading firms. ExO Works was founded by Salim Ismail, the world leading technology futurist, to leverage our extensive ecosystem of certified coaches, consultants, entrepreneurs, investors, incubators, technology companies and others.
We are looking for a self-directed and experienced Controller to oversee all financial and accounting activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for budget management, financial analysis, payroll, forecasting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial reporting. The Controller will also manage key areas within the human resources department as well as preparation and tracking of standard legal agreements for consultants, employees, and clients.
The role requires hands-on work in QuickBooks Online, expense reporting software (Concur), online bill paying for USD payments, and online foreign exchange payments for foreign currencies. The Controller will initially work from home, but will meet weekly with the CEO. Expect some travel (including international travel) to observe client Sprints and attend team meetings, as appropriate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a financial professional with a keen interest in disruption and exponential technologies, and who thrives in a fast-growing business with global reach.
- Prepare weekly cashflow report for senior management.
- Process all invoices.
- Oversee accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash disbursements, payroll and bank reconciliation functions.
- Reconcile corporate credit cards.
- Pay invoices using bank ACH or foreign exchange service for international wire transfers.
- File all documents on Google Drive.
- Prepare budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Comply with all federal, state, and local legal requirements, including filing of required returns and forms.
- Work closely with company’s accountant as required.
- Involvement with key management.
- Independent, self-starter.
- Detail oriented.
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- High level of proficiency in Excel, QuickBooks Online, Word.
- Knowledge of Concur a plus.
- Good organizational, project management and time-management skills.
- Native English speaker.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.