ExO Works’ purpose is global transformation of business in order to help those to adapt themselves to the fourth industrial revolution. In order to successfully transform organizations, institutions and people we are building a global ExO Ecosystem to provide its clients with all the players that are needed during the transformation process.
The ExO Ecosystem includes certified coaches, consultants, entrepreneurs, investors, incubators, technology companies and others.
Also, ExO Works is developing a platform to deliver ExO Services to its clients (organizations and institutions) in order to automate the transformation process.
This position primarily involves define and implementing the content that the ExO Platform will need to have in order to increase the value of the ExO Platform and improve the User Experience. The ideal candidate is an knowable innovation practitioner with both corporate and entrepreneurial experience.
Content Strategy Design and Execution
- Co-define the ExO Platform Content strategy in coordination with the leadership team, Services and Ecosystem directors.
- Ensuring the Content strategy is in alignment with the overall ExO Platform commercial model.
- Develop and maintain editorial calendar in line with the content strategy and needs of the different Hubs (sub communities).
- Monitor user engagement statistics and platform traffic and suggest improvements based on these.
- Monitor key market trends in the disruptive innovation, innovation and transformation spaces.
- Gather and curate third-party technology-oriented content from sources such as Singularity Hub, Wired, Techcrunch, Futurism.com, etc.
- Create innovation and transformation oriented content for ExO Services, such as:
- Exponential Organizations.
- Business Model Generation.
- Lean Startup.
- Design Thinking.
- Agile methodologies.
- Other innovation methodologies.
- Liaise with the ExO movement to source relevant content (including proofreading and editing).
- Capture content generated during delivery of ExO services (links, information, survey data, etc.).
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection).
- Design and create ExO Platform original content including its production (liaising with video editors, animators, script writers, etc.)
- ExO Training videos & e-learning lessons.
- Video newsletters, highlights and content summaries.
- Compose and design newsletters with relevant content to ExO Platform users and within respective Hubs.
- Moderate and curate topical forums and strengthen interactions within and across respective ExO Platform Hubs
ExO Platform development
- Liaise with the ExO Platform team contribute to improvements in UX as well as the high-level approach and the flow of the online version of the ExO Sprint.
- Liaise with the ExO Platform product development team to build and continuously update the ExO Platform content module.
- Passionate about ExO, humanity, exponential technologies and creating a better future.
- Excellent knowledge of the ExO Methodology and other innovation methodologies (Lean, design thinking, etc.).
- Familiarity with broad range of key exponential and disruptive trends, ideally an SU alumni (but not required).
- Ability to distill complex information into simple, engaging and understandable narratives.
- Ability to empathise and relate with corporate, entrepreneurial and institutional audiences.
- Independent, entrepreneurial, dependable team player with strong integrity and ability to manage agreed commitments and deliver against deadlines.
- Good organizational, project management and time-management skills.
- Ability to rapidly learn what is needed, grow with the role and develop the role itself.
- Familiarity with social media and online content creation and distribution.
- Good eye for visual layout/design and attention to detail.
- Perfect command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Good command of technology, tech-savvy (computer, software, AV, etc,).
- Based in (or with the possibility to move / travel very often to) in Spain/Europe.
Key next focus areas
- Formulate ExO Platform content strategy.
- Test main hypothesis with the members of the network.
- Capture learning/content from the current Sprints.