ExO Works’ purpose is global transformation of business in order to help those to adapt themselves to the fourth industrial revolution. In order to successfully transform organizations, institutions and people we are building a global ExO Ecosystem to provide its clients with all the players that are needed during the transformation process.
The ExO Ecosystem includes certified coaches, consultants, entrepreneurs, investors, incubators, technology companies and others.
This position primarily involves defining and implementing training and certification programs for ExO Ecosystem’s members, such as ExO Coaches. The ideal candidate is an experienced trainer who is used to designing and delivering innovation workshops for corporates and individuals. In addition, the ideal candidate has experience in developing and running train-the-trainer type programmes, ideally with a quality assurance component.
The position includes all the below functions:
- Developing and revising certification criteria for all certifiable Hubs (sub communities).
- Running training and certification services to:
- Ensure scalable supply of certified Hub members within the certifiable Hubs for individuals.
- Ensure further reach of ExO Platform services via Certified ExO Channel partners
- Ensure further scale via Certified ExO Delivery partners
- Building internal scale for delivering training and certification activities.
- Maintaining and monitoring qualification criteria for the non-certifiable Hubs.
- Helping Hub entities to define and execute their own certification programmes
ExO Platform development.
- Gathering feedback from the ExO Ecosystem in relation to training, certification and client services that can lead to improvements within the ExO platform.
- Continuous coordination with the ExO Platform team to improve the system to better support ExO Platform training, certification and client services.
- Passionate about ExO, humanity, exponential technologies and creating a better future.
- Excellent knowledge of the ExO Methodology and other innovation methodologies (Lean, design thinking, etc.).
- Familiarity with broad range of key exponential and disruptive trends.
- Past learning & development background/experience as a trainer/facilitator and coach in designing and delivering organisational and individual transformation services.
- Past experience in designing and delivering train-the-trainer type programmes with a quality assurance component.
- Past experience in consulting and serving clients.
- Ability to empathise and relate with corporate, entrepreneurial and institutional audiences.
- Independent, entrepreneurial, dependable team player with strong integrity and ability to manage agreed commitments and deliver against deadlines.
- Good organizational, project management and time-management skills.
- Ability to rapidly learn what is needed, grow with the role and develop the role itself.
- Perfect command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Based in (or with the possibility to move / travel very often to) Spain/Europe.
Key next focus areas
- Familiarize/experience the main ExO Platform services (both input/output) as needed.
- Capture learning from the 2017 certification programmes (Accenture and coaches certification).
- Formulate ExO Platform services strategy.
- Test main hypothesis with the market.
- Plan 2018