In ExO Works (www.exo.works) try to apply exponential methodologies to corporate world. We strongly believe that we are in the beginning of the fourth industrial revolution and we want to be in.
We are a start-up with an international team looking for adaptative people who add value to our team.
We need to add several profiles, with different experience, to our development team. If you are used to working with Python, Django, Flask, Aiohttp, Celery, ElasticSearch, Redis, Git, Scrum, Clean Code… send us your CV/Linkedin/Github or anything else that you consider interesting for us and we will contact you.
We value your current knowledge, but we think that is more important your fundations so if you do not have experience with some technology, but you have a strong background about backend world, you can fit with our needs.
The positions are in Granada but there is flexibility to work remotely for some periods.
What do we need from you?
- To be a team-player and love the agile methodologies.
- Enjoy your job.
- To be proactive and positive improving the team organization.
- To be open to new breaking challenges.
- +2 years working with backend technologies (with python). We especially value your experience with Django framework in real projects
- Fluent english (Native is not mandatory, but you should be independent speaking and writing)
What is an extra?
- No SQL Database knowledges.
- Knowledge about API REST and Graphql.
- Knowledge about microservices.
- Knowledge in continuous delivery.
- Knowledge developing unit test and end-2-end tests.
What do we offer?
- Permanent contract.
- Possibility of remotely working occasionally.
- Attendance of international technology events.
- Competitive salary (25k€-40k€), in function of your experience and knowledge.