IxD/UI Designer for a digital ecosystem
ExO Works (www.exo.works) was founded two years ago by Salim Ismail (www.salimismail.com) and Francisco Palao (www.franciscopalao.com). Our purpose is the global transformation of business. Since then, we have been working for leading organizations such as Visa, Black and Decker, Procter and Gamble, etc. Also, we have developed projects for important institutions such as Dubai, Miami City, Medellin City, The Vatican, etc.
Now are growing in an exponential rate and we have started to develop a new digital ecosystem, called ExO Lever, that will help us to make transformation accessible for everyone (businesses, institutions and people).
That’s why you are needed. We’d love to count you in if:
You are passionate about digital products. You believe technology and innovation can build a better world for everyone. You are empathetic, love problems and the challenges implied to get the right solution.
If so, we are building a platform which aims making available the knowledge and know how behind ExO methodology for most companies and people in the world and making it human friendly and beautifully designed.
Interested? This is the role you’ll play:
- Lead and apply the design process in an Agile cross-functional team environment.
- Deliver IA flows, wireframes, mockups, design specs and any other format that communicate design solutions effectively.
- Carry out user tests and design research when needed.
- Clearly expose your decisions and how they match business goals with user needs and be able to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Continuously collaborate with your cross-functional team to ensure the feasibility and quality of your interaction concepts.
- Build design systems and organic relationships among their elements rather than statics style guides.
- Work paying attention on the details to provide a holistic experience.
- Face every challenge with an optimistic and curious mindset.
Where will this take place?
Preferably in the sunny Granada, Spain, although our team is spread all around world, with key positions in USA and Canada. But if you are the right person we need and your timezone is +/- 2 hours Central European Time, we will consider working remotely.
What we expect to see in your CV:
- At least 3 years of user interface design experience.
- A portfolio that shows mainly web and/or mobile applications design experience. We are very focused on interactions.
- Great experience with design and prototyping tools like Adobe, Sketch, and InVision.
- Skills in design tasks management, good communication and autonomy to take decisions.
- UX Design related degree or comparable on-the-job experience.
- High attention to details such as copywriting and motion design, everything that helps to get across the interface messages accurately.
- Passion for design and learning new methods of designing digital experiences
- Fluency in English—we use it every day.
- Experience working in an Agile environment or willingness to learn how, since this is the methodology we use to develop our products.