INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
At ExO Works our core team is a small, decentralized group of passionate and forward-thinking individuals who create a cohesive unit by leveraging technology and new organizational techniques. We are deeply committed not only to the work we do but to one another as a team, and that team is constantly growing.
Channel Sales Director
We are looking to add a Channel Partner Director to our team as soon as possible. We seek someone who is excited by our purpose (The Global Transformation of Business) and eager to take our brand’s impact on an exponential path.
This position primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s sales reach and sophistication throughout the world.
As an ideal candidate you are knowledgeable about exponential technologies and exponential organizations, and an experienced professional with a passion for sales strategy and growth. You will be focused on designing and implementing a sales strategy using unique channel techniques, as well as supporting direct sales. This means the candidate should be an experienced sales person and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others. Like the rest of the ExO Works team you will not be shy to wear different hats in the organization as needed to support the rest of the team.
- Design and implement comprehensive global sales strategies to create a worldwide sales network leveraging ExO Works’ global community
- Identifying and connecting the company with new potential channel partners
- Setting up new channel partners and overseeing the onboarding process
- Support our network of sales partners all around the world
- Sell ExO Works’ product and services directly to clients
- Monthly reporting on sales KPIs within channel partners
- Define resources, tools and processes for sales teams
- Monitor overall sales progress
- Contribute to the product strategy according to client feedback and needs
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing and brand strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities and increase market size and reach
- Previous experience in tech startups and entrepreneurial mindset
- Previous experience in Channel Management, Sales and Marketing
- Previous experience in SaaS (Software as a Service) channel sales
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical and creative thinking abilities
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- Knowledge and experience with exponential technologies and organizations
- Strong personal network within the industry
- Professional working proficiency in English
CONSIDERED A PLUS
- Lives in Spain (or flexibility to spend significant time during the next few months)
- Spanish language skills
- Experience working across cultures
- Frequent international travel will be required
- Remuneration: Base salary (commensurate with experience) plus equity option