INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
At ExO Works our core team is a small, decentralized group of passionate and forward-thinking individuals who create a cohesive unit by leveraging technology and new organizational techniques. We are deeply committed not only to the work we do but to one another as a team, and that team is constantly growing.
Are you a well-rounded individual with a can-do attitude and lots of attention to detail? Do you think critically and like to solve problems? Do you pride yourself on your superior organizational skills? Are you looking for a career that will put you on the forefront of disruption and digital transformation? If so, we’d like to talk to you. ExO Works, a growing global advisory services company, is looking for the right person to join our accounting and finance team. We are seeking a dynamic and energetic individual to assist with our standard accounting practices, as well as a variety of other projects.
- Support most aspects of accounting management (billing, A/P, foreign exchange transactions, payroll, tax forms, reporting, etc.)
- Manage journal entries, invoices etc. and reconcile accounts for all monthly and annual closings.
- Assist in the development and preparation of reports for management (e.g., weekly cash-flow analyses, quarterly and annual budgets and forecasts, and ad-hoc reporting).
- Assist in the development of internal policies and procedures to comply with legislation and established best practices.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements.
- Review the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances.
- Utilize accounting IT system to facilitate processes and maintain records.
- Participate in other activities and projects as they arise.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and time management/prioritization skills.
- Ability to work well independently and collaboratively.
- Deadline-driven with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Tech-savvy and proficient in MS Office Suite. Familiarity with QuickBooks Online and Concur a plus.
- Desire to grow with our progressive, casual, startup organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Location: Newton, MA for first 6 months; then flexibility to work remotely if desired.
- Hours: Full time
- Compensation: Commensurate with experience